A 100lb carp? Now that would be a record. Geoff Maynard spins a Christmas fishing tale. ... Full story
Tickletackle have come up with some out of the box thinking that links those who are in receipt of large redundancy payments with the ever-expanding number of people who find they have more time on their hands to go fishing. ... Full story
Jeff now looks at all the floats you can buy and unravels the mysteries of which to choose and how best they can be used. ... Full story
- Westlin Winds
- Going the distance: Long range casting
- Autumn delights. Carp fishing as the leaves turn.
- Catching Big Chub on Boilies
- Overcoming Finicky Barbel
- Pre-baiting small rivers for barbel
- Bream on the feeder - video
- Have you included the kitchen sink?
- Are you seeing every bite ?
- Better Boat Fishing part 5
- Rookie on the riverbank - Episode 3/3
- Beginners Essentials - LEGERING
- Rookie on the Riverbank: Part 2
- Rookie on the riverbank - Episode 1/3
- So you want to start carp fishing? Pt1
- Beginner's Essentials 8 - Float Fishing Basics
- Beginner's Essentials 7 - Tackle, Casting, Playing
- Beginner's Essentials 6 - Getting Started
- Beginner's Essentials 5 - Buying Other Gear 2
- Beginner's Essentials 4 - Buying Other Gear 1
- Wrong again: Pear shaped holidays in wahoo paradise
- Dear Bill - A letter to an angling agony aunt
- Carper’s Paradise
- A Bitter-Sweet Experience.
- All B*ll*cks and cormorants!
- Meldrew’s Syndrome
- Then: Memories of Essex angling haunts
- The Graham Marsden Retirement Mega Fish-In.
- Free Barbeque Offer!
- The true story of the 2010 Press Manor fish in
- All You Need To Know - Part 4, Fixed Spool Reels
- Otters - The facts
- Experimental predator rigs
- Rodbuilder Memories
- Species Stars: Interviews by Martin James
- The Richard Walker interviews
- Choosing a Split-Cane Barbel Rod
- New Hardy Anglers Guide showcases both game and coarse ranges
- Margin Fishing
- Capturing Clarissa