Carp Fishing - Nick Burrage's Summer Carp Diary: Part 5
Catch up with Nick in the final part of his excellent 'Carp Diary' video series
We catch up with Nick Burrage as he tackles his syndicate water once again.
This time Nick provides a fascinating insight into the efficiency with which he sets up camp on the bank - just another contributing factor in his continuing successes in the world of specimen carp fishing.
By the Same Author
- Voluntary Bailiff Service – A Project Update on the Angling Trust’s Fight Against Poaching and Fish Theft
- Anglers Urged to Speak Up for the River Thames
- Match Fishing – Fish ‘O’ Mania 2013 Heat Ten
- Salmon and Trout Association Welcomes Marine Harvest Fish Farm Certification
- Angler’s Mail 21 May 2013
- Bait-Tech Launch 'Street Squad'
- Salmon and Trout Association reports Sainsbury’s to Advertising Standards Authority and Trading Standards
- The Barbel Society, Barbel Show 2013
- Fobney Island Nature Reserve Opens
- Britain’s Biggest Pike