Carp Fishing – Urban Carping with Alan Blair
The urban carp adventure continues! Join Nash's Alan Blair as he tackles yet another challenging urban carp fishing location in Urban Banx 3 - Tidal Rivers!
Alan fishes a spot under a motorway bridge on the River Crouch in Essex after some elusive carp. Get Alan's tips for finding the right location, recommendations on rigs and bait and how best to deploy it.
Will he catch or will he blank? You'll have to watch and see for yourself!
By the Same Author
- Fishing with Emma: Winter Carp - Part Six
- Regent’s Fish Rescue
- Angler’s Mail, 14 October 2014
- Marijuana Could Wipe out Salmon…
- Banning Eastern European Anglers…
- Recognition for the Social and Economic Benefits of Sea Angling
- EU Demand Proper Management of Sea Fisheries
- When the Boat Comes In…
- South East Fishing Forum Invitation
- Fishing with Emma: Winter Carp - Part Five