Ian Welch Meets Roy Marlow: Part Two
Roy Marlow continues his conversation with Ian Welch
Having discussed Roy's early days as a match angler and the current commercial angling scene in the first podcast in this series Roy and Welchy now move onto look at bait in a little more detail; in particular Roy's involvement with Marukyu and the science of putting together baits which actually catch fish.
This podcast should start automatically or, to listen to Roy and Welchy in conversation, use the audio player to the right of this page.
By the Same Author
- Bait-Tech Launch 'Street Squad'
- Salmon and Trout Association reports Sainsbury’s to Advertising Standards Authority and Trading Standards
- The Barbel Society, Barbel Show 2013
- Fobney Island Nature Reserve Opens
- Britain’s Biggest Pike
- Carp Fishing - The Essex Carp Championships
- Match Fishing – Angling Trust and Canal and River Trust Stillwater Championship 2013
- Record Salmon Lured by Rhino Spoon
- Eels Again - Fishermen Net Fines and Bans for Illegal Elver Fishing
- Match Fishing – Fish ‘O’Mania 2013 Heat Nine