Krilled Maggots - The Roy Marlow Podcast Part Three
Ian Welch and Roy Marlow talk about the use of krill and krilled maggots in the third part of this exclusive podcast series.
During the past year one technique more than any other has really captured the imagination of match and specialist anglers alike - krilled maggots.
One of the deadliest of secrets on the commercial match circuit during 2010 word finally leaked out (as it always does) and the method started to be adopted by increasing numbers of anglers and it really hit the scene this year with numbers of catches reported on the technique.
It wasn't just the match lads who benefitted from the method though, big fish anglers soon cottoned onto the fact the soft, flavour-filled grubs were superb for larger carp too and the specialists used them with great success for big tench, bream and barbel.
In the third part of the Roy Marlow podcast Ian Welch asks Roy about krilling, why the method is so successful and how to get the best from it.
This podcast should start automatically or, to listen to Roy and Welchy in conversation, use the audio player to the right of this page. The running time is 9 minutes 33 seconds.
By the Same Author
- River Dredging Threat – Benyon Calms the Storm
- Merseyside County Championships 2013
- Carp Fishing – Issue 17 of the Carp Channel is now Live!
- Welsh Carp Championships
- Chalk Stream Charter Launched This Week
- Take Someone Fishing this Bank Holiday Weekend - For FREE!
- Voluntary Bailiff Service – A Project Update on the Angling Trust’s Fight Against Poaching and Fish Theft
- Anglers Urged to Speak Up for the River Thames
- Match Fishing – Fish ‘O’ Mania 2013 Heat Ten
- Salmon and Trout Association Welcomes Marine Harvest Fish Farm Certification