Enterprise Tackle - The Incredible Success Story of Plastic Baits
In this latest FishingMagic podcast Ian Welch catches up with Chris Hornsby of Enterprise Tackle to discuss all things plastic.
Few baits have generated as much interest during the last decade as plastic baits and there are few anglers these days who do not at the very least have a few grains of plastic sweetcorn in their tackle box and, to be honest, if they don't then they really should have!
There is, however, much more to the 'plastic fantastic' than just corn and in a revealing interview FishingMagic Editor Ian Welch catches up with Chris Hornsby, boss of the innovative company Enterprise Tackle, who started the plastic revolution and who remains at the forefront of the design and development of plastic baits - and indeed other angling bits and pieces - to this very day.
The pair discuss the beginnings of the company, examine the reasons why plastic imitations are frequently more successful than real baits and then look at a few of the ways plastic baits can be used and the latest trends and devolopments in the plastic range.
This podcast should start automatically, if it does not then use the audio player to the right of the screen.
Running time is approximately 15 minutes 21 seconds.
By the Same Author
- Welsh Carp Championships
- Chalk Stream Charter Launched This Week
- Take Someone Fishing this Bank Holiday Weekend - For FREE!
- Voluntary Bailiff Service – A Project Update on the Angling Trust’s Fight Against Poaching and Fish Theft
- Anglers Urged to Speak Up for the River Thames
- Match Fishing – Fish ‘O’ Mania 2013 Heat Ten
- Salmon and Trout Association Welcomes Marine Harvest Fish Farm Certification
- Angler’s Mail 21 May 2013
- Bait-Tech Launch 'Street Squad'
- Salmon and Trout Association reports Sainsbury’s to Advertising Standards Authority and Trading Standards