Groundbait Choices - The Roy Marlow Podcast Part 4
In the fourth part of their podcast series Ian Welch and Roy Marlow discuss groundbaits.
Having discussed the success of krilled maggots in the previous podcast Ian and Roy move on to look at groundbaits and Roy outlines the science behind the Marukyu range of products and how your choice of groundbait can make a massive difference to your catches, particularly in cool water temperatures.
This podcast should start automatically or, to listen to Roy and Welchy in conversation, use the audio player to the right of this page. The running time is approximately 5 minutes 26 seconds.
By the Same Author
- Match Fishing – Fish ‘O’ Mania 2013 Heat 15
- New River Season – Will Barnard
- Angler’s Mail 18 June 2013
- Win a Brilliant River Wye Session
- Environment Agency Fails to Investigate Fish Kills
- Severn Barrage Victory and Other Battles Won
- One in Five Salmon Farms Continue to Pollute the Sea Bed.
- Match Fishing – ATr / CRT Stillwater Championship 2013
- New Big Fish Competition to Reward Great Catches
- Book Review: Fishing with Emma