Carp Fishing - The Lee Morris Podcast
In the latest in our series of podcasts FishingMagic's Ian Welch catches up with top carper Lee Morris on the banks of a rock hard southern gravel pit to find out about the man and his methods.
On the bank with Lee Morris...
Lee Morris is a long-time, and gifted, carp angler who has fished some of the top southern venues in the UK from the likes of Nutsea and the Roach Pit to the awesome Burghfield. Dedicated, with a refreshing approach and a slightly off-radar perspective on bait and tactics he recently won a sponsorship from Bait-Tech and is loving every minute of his carp fishing.
I caught up with Lee on the banks of a tough south coast gravel pit to find out a little bit more about the new recruit to the Bait-Tech team and his approach to carp fishing; particularly his approach to carping now that the nights are drawing in and winter is about to bite; just how does he keep fish coming to the net during the toughest months of the year?
It was a grim and gray autumn morning with persistent rain and as we sheltered in the bivvy with steaming mugs of tea Lee started by telling me a bit about himself...
This podcast should start automatically; if it does not then use the audio player control to the right of the screen.
The running time of this podcast is approximately 15 minutes 10 seconds.
By the Same Author
- The Barbel Society, Barbel Show 2013
- Fobney Island Nature Reserve Opens
- Britain’s Biggest Pike
- Carp Fishing - The Essex Carp Championships
- Match Fishing – Angling Trust and Canal and River Trust Stillwater Championship 2013
- Record Salmon Lured by Rhino Spoon
- Eels Again - Fishermen Net Fines and Bans for Illegal Elver Fishing
- Match Fishing – Fish ‘O’Mania 2013 Heat Nine
- Carp Fishing – 50lb Common for Franck
- Salmon and Trout Association Appoint Fundraising Manager