Review - Future Baits Fireflys Pop-ups
First we had fluoro pop-ups, and now we have Fireflys, pop-ups so bright they hurt your eyes!
Review - Future Baits Fireflys Glow-in-the-Dark Pop-up Boilies
|Future Baits Say|
We have had the best results when the pot is exposed to daylight all day and you then put a torch or headlamp in the pot and shake the baits around for a minute or two. This ensures the Fireflys are charged all over.
The stored energy is then released over the next 7-8 hours. Initially the afterglow is very bright and is easily seen by humans, as the bright glow fades the bait is still giving out the stored energy and the fish are responding to it not only in the dark but in coloured water conditions too.
By the Same Author
- The Barbel Society, Barbel Show 2013
- Fobney Island Nature Reserve Opens
- Britain’s Biggest Pike
- Carp Fishing - The Essex Carp Championships
- Match Fishing – Angling Trust and Canal and River Trust Stillwater Championship 2013
- Record Salmon Lured by Rhino Spoon
- Eels Again - Fishermen Net Fines and Bans for Illegal Elver Fishing
- Match Fishing – Fish ‘O’Mania 2013 Heat Nine
- Carp Fishing – 50lb Common for Franck
- Salmon and Trout Association Appoint Fundraising Manager