Gardner Get Knotted
Another really useful little gizmo from Gardner Tackle.There's not a lot I can say about this nifty little gizmo from Gardner except that it does exactly what it was made to do, which is tie perfect hair loops.
It's well made, easy to use and will definitely be a big help to all those anglers who are all fingers and thumbs when it comes to tying little loops in mono and braid.
At £ 2.49 it won't break the bank either.
By the Same Author
- New Products from Zippo and a Review of the Zippo Hand Warmer
- Review - Polaroid’s Latest Sports Sunglasses
- Review - Squabs Shelf Life Bait Range
- Book Review - Fishing Flies for Africa
- Fishing for Pleasure
- Chilly on Carp, Five Part DVD from OnlineFishing.tv - Review
- Tactical Pike Fishing - A Review
- Has the Skill Gone Out of Fishing?
- The Fallacy of Slack Line Fishing
- Positive River Piking