Sea Fishing - Fishing Western Australia
Coral trout and shark mackerel are just two of the species battling in the crystal clear waters off Western Oz
On their first day at the Montebello Islands off the coast of Dampier, anglers Steve and Marshy troll the shallow coral reefs for the prized coral trout. Sure, they’re easy enough to hook. But landing them, now that’s another matter altogether...
There is also a surprise in store when Steve hooks an angry shark mackerel which strips line at an alarming rate. Fishing in only a few metres of crystal clear water full of jagged rocks – landing anything is far from a certainty!
This amazing clip from the all-action ‘Fishing Western Australia’ TV series is available to view in the April issue of Sea Watch Monthly here on FishingMagic.
Just click on the link HERE to get going, and use the arrows to scroll through the playlist.
By the Same Author
- The Barbel Society, Barbel Show 2013
- Fobney Island Nature Reserve Opens
- Britain’s Biggest Pike
- Carp Fishing - The Essex Carp Championships
- Match Fishing – Angling Trust and Canal and River Trust Stillwater Championship 2013
- Record Salmon Lured by Rhino Spoon
- Eels Again - Fishermen Net Fines and Bans for Illegal Elver Fishing
- Match Fishing – Fish ‘O’Mania 2013 Heat Nine
- Carp Fishing – 50lb Common for Franck
- Salmon and Trout Association Appoint Fundraising Manager