Sea Fishing - Rays 24/7
Shore-caught small eyed and blonde rays take centre stage in this exclusive Sea watch show, which is free-to-view here on FishingMagic
In one of the Fishing TV editor's favourite shows, and one exclusive to Sea Watch, Andy Ford 'hooks up' with a group of avid anglers who eat, drink and sleep shore fishing as they head out onto a Cornish mark to target rays.
Andy's visit coincides with the highest tide of the year, and a rare chance to target small eyed and blonde rays from the shore. Find out about the importance of fresh live bait and how to get hold of it, and witness the lengths these boys go to, to bag some super fish.
There are lots of laughs, plenty of fish and plenty of tips in a really enjoyable show at a fantastic Cornish location...
It’s free to view in the Sept/Oct issue of Sea Watch here on FishingMagic You can also watch it online, on iPads, on iPhones and now also on Samsung smart TVs.
Just click the link HERE to get started and use the arrows to scroll through the playlist.
By the Same Author
- River Dredging Threat – Benyon Calms the Storm
- Merseyside County Championships 2013
- Carp Fishing – Issue 17 of the Carp Channel is now Live!
- Welsh Carp Championships
- Chalk Stream Charter Launched This Week
- Take Someone Fishing this Bank Holiday Weekend - For FREE!
- Voluntary Bailiff Service – A Project Update on the Angling Trust’s Fight Against Poaching and Fish Theft
- Anglers Urged to Speak Up for the River Thames
- Match Fishing – Fish ‘O’ Mania 2013 Heat Ten
- Salmon and Trout Association Welcomes Marine Harvest Fish Farm Certification