New Fishing Guide To The Broads
'Angle On The Broads', a magazine that gives details of where to fish, what species to catch, codes of conduct, how to handle fish and great features on watercourses in the Broads area.For those interested in fishing the Broads in Norfolk, an invaluable guide has just been published by the Agency. "Angle on the Broads" provides anglers with comprehensive information to help them enjoy and appreciate the wonderful fishing opportunities the area has to offer.
The magazine gives details of where to fish, what species to catch, codes of conduct, how to handle fish and great features on watercourses in the area. It has been produced as part of the Broads Fisheries Action Plan, a partnership between the Environment Agency, The Broads Authority and The Broads Angling Strategy Group.
The primary aim of the Broads Fisheries Action Plan is to produce a long-term strategy for the sustainable development and conservation of Broads fisheries. Copies of the publication are available from the Agency's Ipswich Office on 01473 727712 or via our General Enquiry Line on 0845 933 1111.
The Anglian Region stretches from the Humber Estuary to the Thames, from the Norfolk coast to Northampton. It covers more than 27,000 square km, and over five million people live in the area.
By the Same Author
- Champion Angler to Receive Coach Training
- Bob Nudd gets 21st Century Rod Licence
- 2009 Set to be a Bumper Year for Fishing
- A Christmas Stocking with a Difference
- Fined After Verbally Abusing Fisheries Officer
- EA Host to Top Anglers
- No Record Perch - Just a Big Fine
- Wensum Barbel Spawning Sites
- New Rod Licence Prices Announced
- Fish Pass on the Dorset Frome