Scorpio's Chub Falls To Cheese
By 22/01/2001 09:44:00
The River Lea at Fishers Green still producing big chub in spite of the dipping water temperatures.Good chub catches from the River Lea at Fishers Green continued over the weekend, with the best fish caught by RMC Angling Team member 'Scorpio'.
Another chub topping 5lb was caught on the same day, but few people fished due to the poor conditions.
By the Same Author
- New Products from Zippo and a Review of the Zippo Hand Warmer
- Review - Polaroid’s Latest Sports Sunglasses
- Review - Squabs Shelf Life Bait Range
- Book Review - Fishing Flies for Africa
- Fishing for Pleasure
- Chilly on Carp, Five Part DVD from OnlineFishing.tv - Review
- Tactical Pike Fishing - A Review
- Has the Skill Gone Out of Fishing?
- The Fallacy of Slack Line Fishing
- Positive River Piking