Carp Fishing – Steve Briggs on Cassien
A new video blog from Nash Tackle’s Steve Briggs from the bank of the iconic French venue.
Join Steve at Lac Cassien in France for a day where he talks storms, water planes, rigs and, of course, there are a couple of lovely carp caught during a baking hot 30 degree day in the south of France!
By the Same Author
- Lure Fishing - World Championship Team Selection Trials
- World's Biggest Beach Angling Festival Celebrates 21st Birthday
- Fishing with Emma - Stalking a Chub Part Seven
- Angler’s Mail 04 March 2014
- An Evening with Dave Currell and Keith Speer
- Meetings Announced to Present Sea Angling 2012 Results
- Sea Fishing – Bass Anglers in Online Angling Forum Data Gathering Row
- Fishing with Emma - Stalking a Chub Part Six
- Angler’s Mail 25 February 2014
- Angler’s Mail 18 February 2014