Carp Fishing – Steve Briggs on Cassien
A new video blog from Nash Tackle’s Steve Briggs from the bank of the iconic French venue.
Join Steve at Lac Cassien in France for a day where he talks storms, water planes, rigs and, of course, there are a couple of lovely carp caught during a baking hot 30 degree day in the south of France!
By the Same Author
- Whales sculpture highlights threat of plastic pollution to oceans
- Emma's Challenge - Part 23
- CELEBRATE THE 16TH WITH AN EXTRA 10% OFF SALE PRICES!
- Clean up operation in full swing after deliberate fuel leak into Grand Union canal
- Emma's Challenge - Part 22
- Emma's Challenge - Part 21
- June Photo-Caption Competition!
- Angling Trust Announces New Freshwater Team Member
- Emma's Challenge - Part 20
- Angler’s Mail 26 May 2015