Carp Fishing – Steve Briggs on Cassien
A new video blog from Nash Tackle’s Steve Briggs from the bank of the iconic French venue.
Join Steve at Lac Cassien in France for a day where he talks storms, water planes, rigs and, of course, there are a couple of lovely carp caught during a baking hot 30 degree day in the south of France!
By the Same Author
- Angling Trade Applauds Minister
- Fishing with Emma: Winter Carp - Part Eight
- Angler’s Mail 28 October 2014
- Multiple Rod Licencing - Is it Time for a Change?
- Fishing with Emma: Winter Carp - Part Seven
- Angler’s Mail 21 October 2014
- Review: How to Flyfish from Newcomer to Improver
- Fishing with Emma: Winter Carp - Part Six
- Regent’s Fish Rescue
- Angler’s Mail, 14 October 2014