Carp Fishing – Steve Briggs on Cassien
A new video blog from Nash Tackle’s Steve Briggs from the bank of the iconic French venue.
Join Steve at Lac Cassien in France for a day where he talks storms, water planes, rigs and, of course, there are a couple of lovely carp caught during a baking hot 30 degree day in the south of France!
By the Same Author
- The Angling Trust – Have Your Say
- Fishing with Emma: Winter Carp - Part Three
- Green Light for Thames Super Sewer
- The Tunny Club Exhibition
- Free Fishing at Walthamstow Reservoir
- Scotland Heads to the Lowland Canals…as well as to the Polls!
- World Boat Championships – Stewards Needed!
- Fishing wth Emma: Winter Carp - Part Two
- Angler’s Mail 16 September 2014
- TideFest Access to a ‘Secret’ Thames Island