Carp Fishing – Steve Briggs on Cassien
A new video blog from Nash Tackle’s Steve Briggs from the bank of the iconic French venue.
Join Steve at Lac Cassien in France for a day where he talks storms, water planes, rigs and, of course, there are a couple of lovely carp caught during a baking hot 30 degree day in the south of France!
By the Same Author
- The 20th Anniversary Barbel Society Show
- Angler’s Mail 19 May 2015
- Emma's Challenge - Part 19
- New Appointments at Angling Trust
- Emma's Challenge - Part 18
- Angler’s Mail 12 May 2015
- Browning ‘Warhorse’ Classic Pole Match 2015
- Emma's Challenge - Part 17
- Don't Miss the Sportfish Show - This Weekend 9th and 10th May
- Angler’s Mail 05 May 2015