Fishing with Emma - Stalking a Chub Part Seven
After spooking her quarry Emma has found her chub again, and is trying a different approach.
How will the chub react when it goes up for Emma's crust? Will it detect the line or hook and veer off at the last moment? Or will it take the bait? Find out next week!
By the Same Author
- Plymouth Lure Festival
- Fishing With Emma - Canal Pike: Part Six
- Angler’s Mail 29 July 2014
- Scottish Sea Anglers Win Skate Protection
- Herefordshire Country Fair 2014
- Match Fishing - Winter League Changes Announced
- New Award for Filming our Invisible Freshwater World
- Fishing with Emma - Canal Pike: Part Five
- Double Gold for Team England
- Guidance for Anglers Reporting Offences to the Police