Fishing with Emma - Stalking a Chub Part Seven
After spooking her quarry Emma has found her chub again, and is trying a different approach.
How will the chub react when it goes up for Emma's crust? Will it detect the line or hook and veer off at the last moment? Or will it take the bait? Find out next week!
By the Same Author
- Scotland Heads to the Lowland Canals…as well as to the Polls!
- World Boat Championships – Stewards Needed!
- Fishing wth Emma: Winter Carp - Part Two
- Angler’s Mail 16 September 2014
- TideFest Access to a ‘Secret’ Thames Island
- Review: Dirty Dog Clank Sunglasses
- Fishing with Emma: Winter Carp - Part One
- National Fishing Month 2014 was ‘Absolutely Fabulous’
- Angler’s Mail 09 Sept 2014
- TideFest – Full Programme of Events Announced