Fishing with Emma - Stalking a Chub Part Seven
After spooking her quarry Emma has found her chub again, and is trying a different approach.
How will the chub react when it goes up for Emma's crust? Will it detect the line or hook and veer off at the last moment? Or will it take the bait? Find out next week!
By the Same Author
- Fishing with Emma - Canal Pike: Part Nine
- Angler’s Mail 19 August 2014
- Top Match Angler to Join the ATr’s Competitions Team
- Ashmead Fishery - Charity Auction
- Fishing with Emma - Canal Pike: Part Eight
- Angler’s Mail 12 August 2014
- Fishing with Emma - Canal Pike: Part Seven
- Angler’s Mail 05 August 2014
- Sea Fishing – Coaching for Kids
- Float to Fly on the Wye