Fishing with Emma - Stalking a Chub Part Seven
After spooking her quarry Emma has found her chub again, and is trying a different approach.
How will the chub react when it goes up for Emma's crust? Will it detect the line or hook and veer off at the last moment? Or will it take the bait? Find out next week!
By the Same Author
- Zebco Acquire Preston Innovations
- First TideFest is a Great Success
- Thames Fishery Research Experiment 2014
- Team England Crash to 16th Place in the 2014 World Championship
- Fishing with Emma: Winter Carp - Part Four
- Angler’s Mail 30 September 2014
- Preparation, Preparation, Preparation: Tony’s Specialist Scene
- The Angling Trust – Have Your Say
- Fishing with Emma: Winter Carp - Part Three
- Green Light for Thames Super Sewer