Fishing with Emma - Stalking a Chub Part Seven
After spooking her quarry Emma has found her chub again, and is trying a different approach.
How will the chub react when it goes up for Emma's crust? Will it detect the line or hook and veer off at the last moment? Or will it take the bait? Find out next week!
By the Same Author
- Multiple Rod Licencing - Is it Time for a Change?
- Fishing with Emma: Winter Carp - Part Seven
- Angler’s Mail 21 October 2014
- Review: How to Flyfish from Newcomer to Improver
- Fishing with Emma: Winter Carp - Part Six
- Regent’s Fish Rescue
- Angler’s Mail, 14 October 2014
- Marijuana Could Wipe out Salmon…
- Banning Eastern European Anglers…
- Recognition for the Social and Economic Benefits of Sea Angling