Fishing with Emma: Canal Pike: Part Ten
By 26/08/2014 15:08:00
Emma is adopting a roving approach and is still looking for her first proper take on her canal pike session...
Is the pike going to take Emma's lure? Or will it shy away at the last moment? Find out in the final episode next week!
By the Same Author
- Too Cold to Fish? Never!
- Emma's Challenge - Part Four
- Angler's Mail 27 January 2015
- Bass – A Victory at Last!
- Thousands of Fish Restocked on the GUC
- Angling Trust Launches Fishery Improvement Fund
- Your Chance to Influence Inshore Fisheries
- Catch and Release!
- River Thames – Tideway Tunnel gets Judicial Thumbs Up
- Fishing Britain is Back