Fishing with Emma: Canal Pike: Part Ten
By 26/08/2014 14:08:00
Emma is adopting a roving approach and is still looking for her first proper take on her canal pike session...
Is the pike going to take Emma's lure? Or will it shy away at the last moment? Find out in the final episode next week!
By the Same Author
- The Tunny Club Exhibition
- Free Fishing at Walthamstow Reservoir
- Scotland Heads to the Lowland Canals…as well as to the Polls!
- World Boat Championships – Stewards Needed!
- Fishing wth Emma: Winter Carp - Part Two
- Angler’s Mail 16 September 2014
- TideFest Access to a ‘Secret’ Thames Island
- Review: Dirty Dog Clank Sunglasses
- Fishing with Emma: Winter Carp - Part One
- National Fishing Month 2014 was ‘Absolutely Fabulous’