Fishing with Emma: Canal Pike: Part Ten
By 26/08/2014 14:08:00
Emma is adopting a roving approach and is still looking for her first proper take on her canal pike session...
Is the pike going to take Emma's lure? Or will it shy away at the last moment? Find out in the final episode next week!
By the Same Author
- Emma's Challenge - Part 16
- A New Face for Fishing Britain
- Angler’s Mail 28 April 2015
- ABF Evening with the Experts
- Dom Garnett to add Coarse Fish Knowhow to Turrall
- Trotting, Dace and a Giant Chub - Tony’s Specialist Scene
- Korda Goo
- Emma's Challenge - Part 15
- Angler’s Mail 14 April 2015
- Irish Bass Festival 2015