Fishing with Emma: Canal Pike: Part Ten
By 26/08/2014 14:08:00
Emma is adopting a roving approach and is still looking for her first proper take on her canal pike session...
Is the pike going to take Emma's lure? Or will it shy away at the last moment? Find out in the final episode next week!
By the Same Author
- First TideFest is a Great Success
- Thames Fishery Research Experiment 2014
- Team England Crash to 16th Place in the 2014 World Championship
- Fishing with Emma: Winter Carp - Part Four
- Angler’s Mail 30 September 2014
- Preparation, Preparation, Preparation: Tony’s Specialist Scene
- The Angling Trust – Have Your Say
- Fishing with Emma: Winter Carp - Part Three
- Green Light for Thames Super Sewer
- The Tunny Club Exhibition