Sea Fishing - It's a Shore Thing
There’s a new issue of Sea-Watch out including a brand new episode of Julian Shambrook’s ‘Shore Thing’ series, where he joins Jansen Teakle to show how to get the best out of shingle beaches.
Also in the current issue, which is free-to-view HERE on FishingMagic:
Barney Wright is back with his ‘TSF Academy’, this time taking a look at some canny tricks of the trade when casting long range.
The only video news bulletin for sea anglers – Sea Watch News – includes the story of a giant common skate caught from the shore which took five hours to land; and the first Mako shark ever caught off the Wales coastline.
Dave Barham is the first to run the rule over the fantastic new HTO Lure Game rod, which has all the capabilities of a top-of-the-range rod, but will a strikingly low price tag.
He also reviews the Daiwa Luvias Reel; and visits the Boat Show and gets the lowdown on the fantastic Fusion 700 Entertainment System.
Tony Gittins from The Rocket Reel Company is back with his ‘Reel Maintenance’ series as he runs through how to correctly clean and lubricate your multiplier to keep it in tip-top condition.
For those who like their sport on the exotic side, Col Prince heads to the Southern tip of Baha Peninsula in Mexico in search of roosters, yellowfin tuna, sails and anything else that comes along.
All this and much more can be viewed in the brand new issue of Sea-Watch HERE on FishingMagic, also on mobile, on tablet and on Samsung and Panasonic Smart TVs and blu-ray players.
By the Same Author
- Lure Fishing - World Championship Team Selection Trials
- World's Biggest Beach Angling Festival Celebrates 21st Birthday
- Fishing with Emma - Stalking a Chub Part Seven
- Angler’s Mail 04 March 2014
- An Evening with Dave Currell and Keith Speer
- Meetings Announced to Present Sea Angling 2012 Results
- Sea Fishing – Bass Anglers in Online Angling Forum Data Gathering Row
- Fishing with Emma - Stalking a Chub Part Six
- Angler’s Mail 25 February 2014
- Angler’s Mail 18 February 2014