Sea Fishing - It's a Shore Thing
There’s a new issue of Sea-Watch out including a brand new episode of Julian Shambrook’s ‘Shore Thing’ series, where he joins Jansen Teakle to show how to get the best out of shingle beaches.
Also in the current issue, which is free-to-view HERE on FishingMagic:
Barney Wright is back with his ‘TSF Academy’, this time taking a look at some canny tricks of the trade when casting long range.
The only video news bulletin for sea anglers – Sea Watch News – includes the story of a giant common skate caught from the shore which took five hours to land; and the first Mako shark ever caught off the Wales coastline.
Dave Barham is the first to run the rule over the fantastic new HTO Lure Game rod, which has all the capabilities of a top-of-the-range rod, but will a strikingly low price tag.
He also reviews the Daiwa Luvias Reel; and visits the Boat Show and gets the lowdown on the fantastic Fusion 700 Entertainment System.
Tony Gittins from The Rocket Reel Company is back with his ‘Reel Maintenance’ series as he runs through how to correctly clean and lubricate your multiplier to keep it in tip-top condition.
For those who like their sport on the exotic side, Col Prince heads to the Southern tip of Baha Peninsula in Mexico in search of roosters, yellowfin tuna, sails and anything else that comes along.
All this and much more can be viewed in the brand new issue of Sea-Watch HERE on FishingMagic, also on mobile, on tablet and on Samsung and Panasonic Smart TVs and blu-ray players.
By the Same Author
- New Cormorant Plans to be Unveiled
- North East Anglers Under the EA Spotlight
- Browning ‘Warhorse’ Classic Pole Match
- Fishdeal Update - Are you a Winner?
- Sportfish – Grab a Catalogue and a Great Discount
- Fishing with Emma - The Monster in the Pool: Part Five
- Angler’s Mail 22 April 2014
- England U18 World Championship Squad Announced
- Hydropower - Lune Scheme Approved Despite Fishery Harm
- Sale of Invasive Water Plants Now Banned