Sea Fishing - Shambles Bank Turbot
There can’t be many sea anglers who wouldn’t love to catch a big turbot and that’s exactly what Dave Barham and Jim Midgley are after when they head out over the famous Shambles Bank.
In this new and free-to-view episode of ‘Boat Fishing with Barham’ from Fishing TV the guys are champing at the bit, as in the week leading up to the trip umpteen 20lb-plus turbot have been fooled by drifting baits across the famous sand banks; and the boys are looking for a big flattie of their own.
Learn how tide strength, speed and wind direction all combine to produce perfect conditions for these mighty flatfish, and how learning to read them can result in success if you change your tactics at the right time, as turbot and plaice both make an appearance.
This made-for-TV episode is free-to-view on FishingMagic in the new issue of Sea Watch online, on mobile, on tablet and on Samsung and Panasonic smart TV and blu ray. It’s split into three parts – just CLICK HERE to get going.
The episode is just one of many great programmes for sea anglers in Issue 19 of Sea Watch with other highlights including:
• Chesil Beach Guide
• Jeremy Wade: Glyphis Shark
• TackleZone: Daiwa Tournament D Swim Shads
• Swimfeeders for Sea Angling
• Reel Maintenance: Mag and Spool Assembly
• TSF Academy: Two Hook Portsmouth Loop
• Col Prince Fishes Central America
• Showtime: Torqeedo Electonic Outboard
• Rig Clinic: The Pulley Rig
• Samson Fish Pandemonium
• Should Have Been Here Yesterday
• Tacklezone: WSB Jelly Lures and Stiffi 170 Reel
• Used and Abused: Majorcraft Crostage Rods
By the Same Author
- Review: How to Flyfish from Newcomer to Improver
- Fishing with Emma: Winter Carp - Part Six
- Regent’s Fish Rescue
- Angler’s Mail, 14 October 2014
- Marijuana Could Wipe out Salmon…
- Banning Eastern European Anglers…
- Recognition for the Social and Economic Benefits of Sea Angling
- EU Demand Proper Management of Sea Fisheries
- When the Boat Comes In…
- South East Fishing Forum Invitation