Barbel days and ways, anygood ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluenose

Reaction score
I know the blog Fred, however that is your personal blog, nothing to do with the open forum. As soon as we let blog issues become open forum issues then we'd be doing nights mod'ing.

Fred Bonney

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Oh Ok, understood, Eddie. I didn't realise they were unmoderated.

But it shows how inuendo and lies are spread doesn't it ?

Comments like Simon King's, are a case in point, he has made an accusation, with no grounds to do so.

cg74

Reaction score
The contents of this thread is nothing to do with YOU or how he may have personally dealt with YOU though. It's about an individual and his method of attacking individuals.

I'm somewhat surprised though, that you have not noticed his use of that site, as you certainly have/had a habit to nit pick anything else you have a chance to on there!:wh

No Fred, this thread is about people giving their opinions on the Barbel Ways and Days videos. Trust me Titus isn't exactly my bezzie mate but as a member of FM he is still entitled to give his opinion and TBH I kinda agree with him a little.

I thought the underwater footage was great but found this, like most other angling productions to be rather insipid in nature.

Bluenose

Reaction score
I thought the underwater footage was great but found this, like most other angling productions to be rather insipid in nature.

AAAAAAAAAAAnd back to the original thread we go.

Thank you that man!

Bluenose

Reaction score
Sorry lads but it's getting tedious.

To the rest of us, it's just noise.

Continue the personal bits via pm or email please or the thread will end up getting locked.

Fred Bonney

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
No Fred, this thread is about people giving their opinions on the Barbel Ways and Days videos. Trust me Titus isn't exactly my bezzie mate but as a member of FM he is still entitled to give his opinion and TBH I kinda agree with him a little.

No objection to that if it's an opinion Colin, but I'm not as certain as you may be that it wasn't based on anything other than malice.

Anyway, I seem to remember I made comment on Bob's presentation skills on Volume 2.
From my view he just needed a little practice at that time, that aside the dvd was very good and recommended.

mark brailsford 2

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
this is getting rather silly chaps!
I know how far something like this can go. I had the police pay a visit a couple of weeks ago because of an altercation I had with a countryside ranger concerning a wildlife matter! I wrote to his superior about the guys conduct ( It was done in a professional manner with no names mentioned in my letter) and he decided that he would have me for harassment!
I am writing this just to show how far some folk will take things if they get wound up enough, and Bob, I think that is what this idiot is trying to do. Better just ignore the guy.

mark

Titus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sorry about my absence I rarely look in on this site these days and had forgotten about this thread until it was brought to my attention this weekend.
Tbh I was amassed at how much furore a simple statement of personal preference has created, having said that and knowing Bob and Fred of old I should have realised what sort of over reaction it would provoke.
Anyway, just so nobody is in any doubt let me make a few things clear. The dvd's do exist and they are genuine, They were purchased as presents by my Daughter, not my sister Bob, and delivered to our home in Telford, check your records again Bob. I have now replied to the pm I received enquiring about them and have left a phone number.
My name for anyone who is interested is Adrian Williams, I am a past regional organiser with the barbel society but left a few years ago after a fall out with the chairman about the direction the society was going in and what I saw as conflicts of interest between his business interests and the ethos of the society. The name Titus Aducas is an ironic nickname, much as a short bloke is often known as lofty to his mates, it has never been an attempt to deceive, when I started posting on forums it was a natural step to use it in an environment where the majority of people used nick names.
Knowing what a ******* ******** individual Bob is I was not surprised to see that he had attempted to discredit me by dragging up old posts and trying to paint me as some sort of shadowy troll, actually the opposite is nearer the truth, when I have something to say to someone on the internet or in person they generally know exactly who I am, yes Bob, even you.

While we are discussing past posts though, if one were to go back over Bob's history with Fred a few years ago it would make interesting reading for anyone who is not aware of it. The 'Barbel Wars' sagas of a few years ago were particularly entertaining with Bob and Fred (et al) tearing lumps out of one another. I would call it essential reading for anyone who missed it first time round.
Anyway time to round this off now, I've wasted enough time on it, bargain hunt is on and I've got to pack for a trip to the Canaries next week.

Ade.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.