Skeetex thermal moon boots

blounty65

Reaction score
hi guys,
i really need to get some wellington type boots i have looked at these and tried them on and they seem pretty decent. whats your thoughts guys yay or nay as they are quite expensive......

barbelboi

Reaction score
Have used them for many years and they will keep your feet warm in the coldest conditions, can't fault them for what they were made for - not brilliant for long walks though.
Jerry

Morespiders

Reaction score
Best on the market, like Boi says awkward to walk in, I have had 2 pairs crack under the sole, then they leak but great boots nontheless.

barbelboi

Reaction score
Awkward hardly does them justice. I have a pair but I never wear them because I simply could not master the art of walking in them. I felt like I had a rod rest stuck up me jacksy.

Try putting the linings in:D
Jerry

blounty65

Reaction score
every peg i have fished the last month has been under water so i thought get some wellies i could go and buy a pair of cheapos for a tener but i thought go for something like these then when the winter comes i have thermal boots meanwhile my feet syay dry in flooded pegs

B

Berty

I used to use them,they are old hat, they are good for warmth when intact, but they split easy and are **** for walking in......far better options available today.