Decent Chair for stillwater fishing?

carp dor

Reaction score
Hi guys & gals,

Could I ask for your thoughts on a good recliner chair for all day fishing please? One preferably without arms as I just know I'll crack my wrists/hands etc on them!

I had a general camping chair last year, which served it's purpose but I'd like to upgrade to a "proper" fishing chair for this season.

Thanks all.

Max

B

binka

If you can run to it the Nash Peg 1 Transformer Chair is a good strong chair, comes with or without arms, reclines, large adjustable mud feet on each leg and can be converted to a very capable trolley with the addition of the wheel kit.

If you're interested keep an eye out on Ebay, I bagged one last year in practically new condition complete with groundbait trays and wheel kit to convert it to the trolley for around £60 and if there's a listing with arms you can just remove them yourself.

My opinion of the accessories is that they are pants, too much play in the system and a bit cumbersome for the rod rests but I adapted my own which are great... The chair and wheel kit alone are bob on though and well worth considering imo.

http://youtu.be/ePXugl9hdfA

carp dor

Reaction score
Thanks very much chaps, appreciate the recommendations.

I'm shopping on a budget, so will have a shop around and see what's out there.

Max

carp dor

Reaction score

sienna

Reaction score
Ive had the matt hayes wild one for quite a while now. (And its had some hammer) it has armrests but theyre very small Cant go wrong for 40 pound.