billy makin

sienna

Reaction score
Bought a bundle of wagglers off an old ex angler. Mostly billy makin titanium glass wagglers with a few denton and peter drennan. Are these floats sought after much. Just if they are i would rather sell them on to someone who eould appreciate them as i mostly use the feeder. Any info much appreciated. Cheers

rubio

Reaction score
Sounds like the perfect prompt to use them yourself and have double the fishing fun on the float.

Beecy

Reaction score
did you get any makin canal grays ?

dont want them off you, i have a few, just curious, realy good floats

it pees me off these days you cant buy decent floats without realy searching for them, all puddle chuckers and baggin wagler bolllox

B

binka

There was an Ebay listing recently for a float box full of Billy Makin floats, the starting price was £100!

There's clearly a market for them out there, I've just had a quick look and can't see that it's been re-listed so presume that they sold.

Titus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
There is a bit of an upsurge in river float fishing at the moment and I am managing to sell all my overflow no problem at all, not massive prices but between 50 and 75p each which usually covers the cost of the pre 70s floats which I have a bit of an unhealthy obsession with.