Hinders Blitz Concentrate

maj

Reaction score
Hi,
Can anyone tell me what is the best way to use this stuff please.
I have heard good things re Hinders baits and liquids but wondered if it was worth buying..... Carp fishing on small lake in Shropshire.

Thanks maj

john step

Reaction score
Hi,
Can anyone tell me what is the best way to use this stuff please.
I have heard good things re Hinders baits and liquids but wondered if it was worth buying..... Carp fishing on small lake in Shropshire.

Thanks maj

Looking at their blurb its just an attractor liquid for pepping up particles or dipping boilies in as a booster etc.

Without meaning to demean...if you need to ask this question... perhaps the basics need to be sorted first. There is no magic bait/additive.
Hinders have a good name, but there are many others.

chrissh

Reaction score
pour it onto on to your bait - soak bait over night or long in glug pots - mix into ground bait mix. use it the same as any other liquid flavored bait additives

B

binka

Does anyone else keep mistakenly reading this thread title as "Hitler's blitzkrieg" when they scan the new post index? :doh:

maj

Reaction score
Looking at their blurb its just an attractor liquid for pepping up particles or dipping boilies in as a booster etc.

Without meaning to demean...if you need to ask this question... perhaps the basics need to be sorted first. There is no magic bait/additive.
Hinders have a good name, but there are many others.

John, Can you tell what you mean by sorting the basics first?