The ultimate carp fishing ornament...

Titus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The detail is amazing, if you look closely you can see a little pile of poo and toilet paper at the back, a load of carling cans in the bushes and a little bag of weed just poking out from under the pillow.

Windy

Reaction score
Where's the Monk ?

[edit] Dammit that's going to annoy me all day, I'm sure I know that swim....[/edit]

Last edited:
B

binka

The detail is amazing, if you look closely you can see a little pile of poo and toilet paper at the back, a load of carling cans in the bushes and a little bag of weed just poking out from under the pillow.

There was rumour that a very special limited edition had been commissioned but had to be scrapped as it featured Crow guesting and all you could see was a bit of water and some bushes :D

Philip

Reaction score
Sadly I rememeber when that first came out some years back...wasnt it called "being there" or something like that ?

....dont mean to knock it but I never liked the rods...I know its supposed to be sunken tips but to me it looked like that were all sawn off....:D

Tee-Cee

Reaction score
The fishing ornament ( more a plaque ) that made me smile, was the one in the TV programme ' A Touch of Frost ' the detective series. It took the shape of a moving Grey Mullet fixed to a wall plaque and was meant to take the michael out of the Chief Inspector Stanley Mullet, otherwise known as ' Horned Rimmed Harry '

Made me smile, anyway...........