The latest must have bivvy accessory...

B

binka

I was initially interested but as there was no mention of a puncture repair outfit my interest waned :eek:

I also had visions of a novelty landing net float but I don't think there would be much of the handle left showing... :D

john step

Reaction score
My sandwich maker says I should wait until Aug 2nd to see if Aldi do them cheaper on their fishing counter.:wh

john step

Reaction score
I used one of those to balloon pike baits out on large gravel pits in the past, quite effective if the wind wasn't to strong :)

I reckon the one on the right in the picture would scare the hell out of any pike. She would certainly scare me:eek:

john step

Reaction score
I wonder how much it costs at the council waste disposal site to have it emptied.

1. Oh YUK:eek:

2 Ray, I noticed you are at Eltham. Isn't that near Peckham?? Isn't that where Del Boy lives and didn't he have a load to sell in one programme??
Perhaps he has opened a tackle shop in your neck of the woods.

Last edited:

Ray Roberts

Reaction score
2 Ray, I noticed you are at Eltham. Isn't that near Peckham?? Isn't that where Del Boy lives and didn't he have a load to sell in one programme??
Perhaps he has opened a tackle shop in your neck of the woods.

I do seem to recall that Dell Boy bought a job lot of blow up dolls John.

There have been a few Dell Boys that have opened tackle shops near me. One sold me a hook tying kit which comprised of a hook tyer and half a dozen spools of Ultima hooklength line. I had left it for a couple of months before I decided to give it a go, the line felt about twice as thick as it should have done, I peeled the label back on the spool to reveal a label which I think was in Chinese. I was going to demand a refund but the next time I went there they had shut up shop, the curse of the Roberts strikes again. Mwww ha ha.

wes79

Reaction score
That new blow up doll is so realistic, I'm scared that if I make the purchase it might tell me it just wants to be friends. :eek: Its a committal type thing.

bit dear, what if its too slack?

flightliner

Reaction score
That new blow up doll is so realistic, I'm scared that if I make the purchase it might tell me it just wants to be friends. :eek: Its a committal type thing.

bit dear, what if its too slack?
Just stay bright eyed and bushey tailed.:)

B

binka

I thought she might be useful on venues where bait boats are banned... Just drift her downwind on a greasded line and give her a good yank over your chosen spot.

Now, where to load those boilies???

B

binka

What were you searching for to find this?

I Just typed in the word "bivvy" in the fishing category of Ebay and shuffled the order to newly listed and there she was with a look that said "come on then big boy".

I reckon she's been re-listed too as I saw her again the other day.

That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it :wh

arthur2sheds

Reaction score
I took mine back to the makers as it had a puncture..... I said irately.... "Oi.... mate, this went down on me".... the bloke said "Blimey if I'd known they can do that I'd have charged you another £20"

Ba-doom-tish:cool::wh