FISHING IN SHEFFIELD

Donald Bain

Reaction score
Never mind Ray, I've got a few in the drinks cupboard just in case!

nemothesecond

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Beecy wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

the small pond on Barnsley Road, Burngreave. Best night fished.</blockquote>
<blockquote class=quoteheader>

/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif is that for the meanies to go to!

But seriously, I wouldn't dare even walk down barnsley road past crabtree or through there at night, let alone sit there with all tackled upwait for a bite or a whollap!!</blockquote>

mogs

Reaction score
Remember Jimmy is from GLASGOW NAY PROBLEM he will just give them the Glasgow Kiss,HA HA...............

JIMMY---PAAS

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I will be down in Sheffield on Sun the 14th of June until Sun 28th of June.

I will be meeting a member from this forum when am down in Sheffield and we willhave a good laugh at all of this.

Ron: I,ll try my best mate /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif.

Sogster: As you can see from the above, that I am coming to Sheffield, How would you like to come and meet me, and then you can inform all the none beleavers on this thread that I was in Your area ?.

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>JIMMY ( P A A S ) wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

Sogster: As you can see from the above, that I am coming to Sheffield, How would you like to come and meet me, and then you can inform all the none beleavers on this thread that I was in Your area ?.</blockquote>

Jimmy,

Are you a UFO /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif