Has anybody got any thoughts on the chub 2 man vizor bivvy

gator1215

Reaction score
Hello people....

has any body got any thoughts on the chub vizor 2 man bivvy, i must admit it looks good. but is it anygood?

what about the material used? CLIMATEX

Mike Wyton

Reaction score
Yes.... not cheap but value for money. Have used mine (cyfish lite) in awful weather...
no problems.
rgds,
Mike

quorky

Reaction score
iv got prologic 2 man spider mate got the chub can be hard sum times to pull apart

blackbanks

Reaction score
Vizor

Got the 2 man a few weeks ago from Erics angling at £315.Fairly easy to erect,and has some nice features.The front infill will zip out if need be to expose a full mozzy front.I also like the cranked peak,making it a little deeper than most.I tested it out in one of the most rainiest days this year.And was pleased that there were no leaks anywhere.The material drys very quickly,and stays as tight as a drum even when wet.The rear must have the biggest mozzy vent available,that is totally adjustable.All stress bars are in line to give maximum ridgidity.It arrives with HD groundsheet,Pegs,and supports.Also a full set of windows,a solid door,all fitted into a HD waterproof valance.Im now thinking of adding the wrap to it at £169.It comes with an extention groundsheet and pegs.If your lookin for a decent bivvy at this price range,go for it.This bivvy is aiming at the Trakker market,and i think theyve hit the mark.