Fox adjusta chair

Y

yoggy

I`ve been using the Fox adjusta chair for about 4 years now. I mainly use this for roving because of its lightness and hassle free design.I find it a great chair,but sometimes it can be a pain to carry.Because of this i bought a nash nomad which has a carry strap and i do find it easier to carry although i much prefere my Adjusta overall.However a friend at work told me that Fox sell a seperate carry strap that will fit the Adjusta.My local tackle shop doesn`t sell them despite being a Fox stockist and i cannot find any info on the web.Does anyone know where i can purchase one please??. Thanks.

F

Fred Bonney

They used to Simon,because I've got one for mine,they only seem to advertise a bed chair carry strap at 9.99.Don't know the difference!

Y

yoggy

Fred,This is probably what my work mate was refering to?.Was yours actually advertised as a BED chair carry strap?.

R

Robert Woods 1

Just go your local "pound shop" and buy a pair of those coloured suitcase straps. That's what I use.

B

BAZ (Angel of the North)

No good Bob. They don't have Fox printed on them.

Y

yoggy

What on earth makes you think i`m a tackle tart Baz!!...Although i do have Fox tattoed on my right shoulder!!! ;-}

R

Robert Woods 1

Baz,
Although they are milti-coloured you can get them with your name on, handy if sirname is Fox...lol

captain carrott

Reaction score
a bedchair carry strap will do the job.

ive got one on mine, it was about a tenner.
from didcot angling center.

J

John Huntley

Better still a couple of bungees at strap it on your backpack

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

"Just go your local "pound shop" and buy a pair of those coloured suitcase straps. That's what I use."

Why not use a pair of Fox straps for your suitcase to save buying both ......

:)

Y

yoggy

Nick,i`ve tried the sports holdall carry straps only i found the hooks to small to clip around the frame.I`ll have a look at those bedchair carry straps.Failing this those suitcase straps,failing this....i`ll ask you nicely...to carry it!!!! ;-]

D

david bruce 1

Yoggy
There are lots of cheap carabiners around for a pound or less. They are not the real thing (for climbing)but widely used by kids for hanging stuff on their back packs. These make an easy way of connecting, too small strap hooks to a larger frame.

JohnA

Reaction score
To carry my Adjusta, I use a Wychwood carry strap & two Wychwood neoprene / velcro rod wraps, which have "D" rings to clip the strap to. The wraps are attached to the end of the fold down back chair leg.