Fox Adjusta Hanger

A

Andrew Thomas

Ok, so I've just received my free pair of said hangers from CF.

Question is, what do I do with them? (steady) All I've ever used for bite indication in my life is rod tips and floats. Any of you techies out there care to enlighten me? I realise they are bobbins but beyond that I'm lost as to what types of fishing I could use them for.

R

Rodney Wrestt

Hi Andrew,
They are best for stillwater legering or feederfishing at close to medium range, the usual species apply like tench, breem and carp but if the base weights are removed they are competent for big roach as well. They go onto the thread under the alarm on the front rest (you can get a bracket which is left on all the time and the indicators can be slipped on or off as you set up or leave).

hope this helps.

S

Stewart Bloor

So Andrew, no good on the Teme....

Which reminds me, were you at Eastham today? I have been doing some research at Stanford Bridge, for an article, 'interviewing' anglers, and one (well actually the only one !!) told me to
go to Eastham, there was a guy pike fishing.

Wondered if it was you?

A

Andrew Thomas

No, Stewart, not guilty, although if you check your inbox you'll see my plans include pike shortly. Blanked at Eastham Monday after 2 chub Sunday. Blanked at Blackstone Friday afternoon as well! Bloody cold too.

Know anything about hangers then?