ledger, float or pole?

sagalout

Reaction score
So the guv'na has thrown a wobbly because you've got more fishing tackle than she's got handbags and shoes (I know that ain't possible, but just pretend ok?) and she has stated one set of tackle only.

So is it a ledger/feeder setup, float rod rod a pole?

Float rod for me, more enjoyable than ledger/feeder and the pole makes me back worserer.

tigger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Keep all the gear and kick out the guv'na!

greenie62

Reaction score
Keep all the gear and kick out the guv'na!

I threatened that once! Most of the bones have reset OK but I've got problems with a bale-arm clicking over every time I f*rt! :eek::D

john step

Reaction score
I am puzzled as to how she would know how much I have squirreled away:D

tigger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
In our house i'm the guv'na....I drag her round with her hair as they have always done here in coccium....same as in carry on cleo :).

robtherake

Reaction score
This is where a good combination rod would come in handy. Since such a thing doesn't exist I'd settle for a 12ft Avon twin-tip like my Fox Duos.

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
Get shot of fishing tackle, Have you smacked your head against a brick wall ?????.

There is a rule in this house, whats hers is mine, whats mine is my own.

I do have trouble wearing her size 3 high heels at weekends, but the short skirts are fine in the summer time for fishing :eek:

Float rod for me, but it will NEVER happen.

If my tackle goes, I go.

Is that what the lady boys say :eek:mg:

B

binka

Float rod for me too, my most enjoyable method of fishing and so many leger-like ways of fishing it such as stret-pegging.

Although I do agree that should push come to shove, her indoors should get her bags packed and you can use all that wardrobe space for more gear :D