Any knowledgeable Yellow-Bellies?

Mark Wintle

Reaction score
John Essex is trying to find out the first name of a K Bunting of Grantham AA who won the Div 3 National in 1989. Possibly Ken, Keith or Kevin; any help much appreciated. The reports he has been able to source (issues of Angling Times for that match missing from the archive) don't give the first name.

bracket

Reaction score
Mark. My gut feeling is it was Keith, but I could not be 100% positive. Colin Walton, from Newark would know, if you can locate him, one of the Nottingham Trentmen should be able to help, Wayne Swinscoe comes to mind. Last time I spoke to Wayne he was working at Gerrys of Nottingham on a Monday only. I think Colin fished for both Newark and Grantham at some time. I am sure you will have already tried this route, nevertheless here is the link for Grantham Anglers.

Grantham Angling Association. Not much to go on but it may trigger something. Pete.

Last edited:

Mark Wintle

Reaction score
Mark. My gut feeling is it was Keith, but I could not be 100% positive. Colin Walton, from Newark would know, if you can locate him, one of the Nottingham Trentmen should be able to help, Wayne Swinscoe comes to mind. Last time I spoke to Wayne he was working at Gerrys of Nottingham on a Monday only. I am think Colin fished for both Newark and Grantham at some time. I am sure you will have already tried this route, nevertheless here is the link for Grantham Anglers.

Grantham Angling Association. Not much to go on but it may trigger something. Pete.

Thanks for that; I'll pass it on to John.