Sandbach Anglers Society

Nel

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to contact / join Sandbach Anglers Society. They have a water called the 'Dingle' which is on the outskirts of Sandbach in Cheshire. Its about 1 mile from junction 17 of the M6. I looks a nice water and have been advised by a local its only open to members of Sandbach Anglers Society. I have looked on the internet but can't find any details for them. Any help would be appreciated. If anyone knows about the 'Dingle' re what fish it contains , weights , tactics please can you let me know.

E

EC

I live not too far from there mate and don't know the water or the club, however go to a local tackle shop like Daves of Middlewich and they should put you right.

With regards tactics and weights of fish etc, the club might have a no publicity rule which prohibits details being published on the net.

stuart clough

Reaction score
You can see it from the A533 which runs into Sandbach from Jcn 17. Access looks to be off Dingle Lane, which joins Well Bank. There were 5 or 6 on when I went past on Monday evening.

Sandbach Angling Society

Tel: 01270 767371

mick_the_fish

Reaction score
Get your ticket from daves at middlewich think its 25 quid just two lake, holds some nice carp!

Mick