Isaak Walton Angling Club

B

Birds Nest

Can anyone provide me with any info regarding this club ? what water do they have (other than the far bank at Scropton? How much is a ticket etc...

D

Dave Johnson

BN, WHICH CLUB? IWAA are a Stafford based club and to my knowledge dont control any of the Dove. Mostly canals, trent, sow in and around Stafford as well as a few pools, Hopton etc? If you contact Holts tackle in Stafford (see the local clubs link) they will give exact details.

B

Birds Nest

hmmm.... Could be loosing it then, was on the dove At Scropton last night, and the geezer on the far bank yelled, "Hows it going" and during the convo I thought he said it was IWAA water...

Loosing my mind, BN...

D

Dave Johnson

Burslem Isaac Walton hold the stretch at Coton in the clay upstream of Scropton.....but its crap.....never see me there.......

B

Birds Nest

Somehow I dont believe you.. How would one get a ticket ?

tank

Reaction score
you need to get in touch with a local tackle shop. holts tackle in stafford on the marston road will prob know the info or the place to get the info.

tank

Reaction score
i've recently got back into the fishing game and i'm going tomorrow for the first time in 8 years with a mate who is good. were going the canal at radford bank and have got all the permits and all that jazz. does anybody have any ideas where you can park????/forum/smilies/confused_smiley.gif

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Tank

You've just answered a question that was asked 7 years ago .......

tank

Reaction score
oh well at least i answered the question!! sorry for not reading the dates. i have a question of my own, i'm thinking of going up to pillaton pools near penkridge tomorrow and was wondering as i've not fished there before what you people thought? i using some of the maggots left over from todays bout at the canal which was a very poor show!lol! an by the way the local pub were happy for us to park there.

Any help on pillaton pools would be great!