FishingMagic Forums

Go Back   FishingMagic Forums > EVENTS > Commercially run Events, Shows, Fairs etc.
Register Forums Blogs Classifieds FAQ Calendar Arcade Search Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2010, 21:48
Moaning Marlow Meldrew

Jeff Woodhouse will become famous soon enoughJeff Woodhouse will become famous soon enough
Default Brentwood Carp Show postponed.

Due to severe snow and ice and more forecast to arrive this weekend, we have had no option to postpone the Brentwood Carp Spectacular show scheduled for this weekend until April 24th & 25th.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused but with less than half the exhibitors physically able to get to the show and many contractors unable to get to the venue, it wouldn't be the show everybody is expecting. Then there is the issue of safety of the 6000+ visitors who travel the breadth of this country and the other 6 countries that tickets have been sold in.

All issued tickets, are valid for the new dates with the same free DVD package, all exactly same as before, we have simply had to move the date.

If you have bought a ticket and cannot make the date, we will refund you.

Details of refunding will be sent out early next week

Sincerest Apologies
Lee
Carp Show - Masses of big name manufacturers - The only show where you can see all of these; Freespirit, Nash Tackle, Aqua Products, Trakker, Angling Intelligence, Venture, Prestige Engineering, ATTX, Osprey and lots lots more.
Old 09-01-2010, 07:49

bungeespin is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Hi there,

Thanks for this post, I just got up to head up there and saw a twitter post for this forum so very grateful I didn't drive all the way up there.

Also got an email from Snags in Colchester saying that Korda and DT are going there to do demo's as they are not at Brentwood so I think I am heading up there instead.

Cheers

Steve