Boss Modulator Hinges/Clips Wanted

chris301up

Reaction score
I have finally managed to get hold of another compartment for my Boss Modulator seatbox, but I now need some Boss Modulator hinges/clips for the same.

Some tackle shops have told me that the Daiwa Tournament Pro seatbox is the same, and others say differently, but has I've never seen one, I just don't know.

If anyone can help please let me know?

200929192749_Boss_clips.jpg

Last edited:

chris301up

Reaction score
They certainly do.

Where the hell can I get some from is the question?

peter crabtree

AKA Simon, 1953 - 2022 (RIP)
Reaction score
All I can think of is it must be the bottom section which on mine is a deep tray with no drawers....
I'll go out to the garage tomorrow and take a picture of the whole box as I'm watching Britains got talent at the moment:eek:mg:

chris301up

Reaction score
All I can think of is it must be the bottom section which on mine is a deep tray with no drawers....
I'll go out to the garage tomorrow and take a picture of the whole box as I'm watching Britains got talent at the moment:eek:mg:

Yes. You're correct. It is the bottom section, without drawers, which I'm adding for reels etc..

I thought it was just a matter of removing the pop rivets from underneath and removing the unit! But no, it's a much bigger job. The 'H' frame has welded sections going up into the corners, so I have had to completely dismantle the unit, and am now building a bottom frame from one inch aluminium square section.

I was hoping to get the same hinges/clips so that I can mix compartments around, but if I cannot get these I will just buy some other hinges, perhaps from a Maver box or similar, and fit them accordingly. I'll just look a little odd I suppose
? :eek:mg:

chris301up

Reaction score
I have now managed to obtain a donor seatbox, supplied by a kind fellow fisherman, and now have all the items I require

Thank you all