12ft Drennan im8 super feeder and a drennan 1m6 light feeder rods

tigger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ok, i'm going to sell a 12ft im8 drennan super feeder and a 11ft im6 drennan light feeder, both these rods have been used on a couple of occasions only and are just like new really, no scratches, wear or damage of any kind. The only thing wrong is the fact that the im8 super feeder hasn't got the original bag due to it blowing away and irretrievable, however it has a new replacement bag and is in it's original tube.
I have loads of pic's but unless someones interested it ain't worth me hassling my mrs to put them on, here's one of each of the two rods....

The super feeder....

The light feeder....

The rods come with two tips which are stored in the butt hole :eek: :wh :D.

thames mudlarker

Reaction score
" stored in the butt hole " :eek: that sounds to dodgy for my liking :D :p :wh.....lols

tigger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
" stored in the butt hole " :eek: that sounds to dodgy for my liking :D :p :wh.....lols

PMSL....it does sound a bit iffy Stuart :eek:mg:.

As much as I don't like the sound of it it is a great place to store 'em :wh. They push into a rubber butt plug and then you shove 'em up the butt hole :eek: and the butt plug squashes into the butt hole :( and bobs your uncle....they're neatly and safely stored away :).
They are as good a feeder rod as you'll get and if they don't sell they're welcome to stay here ;).

thames mudlarker

Reaction score
PMSL....it does sound a bit iffy Stuart :eek:mg:.

As much as I don't like the sound of it it is a great place to store 'em :wh. They push into a rubber butt plug and then you shove 'em up the butt hole :eek: and the butt plug squashes into the butt hole :( and bobs your uncle....they're neatly and safely stored away :).
They are as good a feeder rod as you'll get and if they don't sell they're welcome to stay here ;).

Absolutely mate :D