PaSC annual fish in

Lord Paul of Sheffield

Reaction score

Right chaps - let's try to get this sorted early this year and go for an earlier date - sometime in June or July
I'll start the ball rolling by suggesting:
22/06/2014
29/06/2014
06/07/2014
27/07/2014

Reaction score
Blinking flip...unfortunately it appears I can make all those dates!!

Why aren't we having it in the usual dire weather conditions.....those dates suggest that somebody else as well as me may get one fish!

slaphead

Reaction score
Unfortunately Poshpaul, it won't be me.

I suffer from that deadly disease, Blanking Syndrome.

As soon as I get anywhere near a peg, the fish scatter and avoid my hook baits like the plague. :eek:mg:

Reaction score
Either, but let's say the end of June one for me.

Who else is coming?

Here's a bit of info for those who would like it.

Dam Flask is a 117 acre Pennine reservoir on the outskirts of Sheffield (google Low Bradfield).

The main fish stocks include roach, perch, bream, chub, dace, trout (including some big ferrox) and pike.

THERE ARE NO RATFISH!

It's a great wag and mag water (er...on the right day), ground bait feeder at distance for the bream, plus lots of other methods.

The PaSC (The Port and Stilton Club) meet up there each year and enjoy some fishing, some good company and of course some port and Stilton.

Just express your desire to come and fish and we'll take it from there and dish out directions and agree times later.

Matt

aebitim

Reaction score
Might , just might be able to do the 29/6, only a maybe as it might fit in with a Newcastle trip, is there camping nearby?

aebitim

Reaction score
If it is the 29th then I will make the effort, will have daughter in tow and as she is an award winning folk fiddle player the Royal sounds a winner. Thanks for the info chaps.