Toft Newton

flightliner

Reaction score
Is it this weekend that Toft Newton reservoir in Lincolnshire opens its doors for anglers to fish for the course fish that are presant?.

flightliner

Reaction score

Merv Harrison

Reaction score
Re-reading it Flight, the info was for 2012.........

If you had'nt realised it, here are 'this years' days.

Any method/coarse fishing days

All weekends from 8am – 10th & 11th, 17th & 18th, 24th & 25th. Usual rules will apply with full info. on the website.

Got to try and pencil at least one day, but annual accounts for 3 businesses are taking too much of my time up :(

flightliner

Reaction score
Re-reading it Flight, the info was for 2012.........

If you had'nt realised it, here are 'this years' days.

Any method/coarse fishing days

All weekends from 8am – 10th & 11th, 17th & 18th, 24th & 25th. Usual rules will apply with full info. on the website.

Got to try and pencil at least one day, but annual accounts for 3 businesses are taking too much of my time up :(
Yes, realised Merv, thinking maybe the second weekend, saturday preferably. I may be on the river Don this weekend for a greyling or three.
You reckon you can get over there youself business permitting???.

Merv Harrison

Reaction score
Certainly going to give it a try, if I do i'll PM you

---------- Post added at 12:14 ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 ----------

Another of those damn coincidences, no sooner had I posted my last post, phone rings and its the accountants secretary telling me the last date for the books to go in.......:eek:mg:......as though I needed a reminder.

flightliner

Reaction score
Certainly going to give it a try, if I do i'll PM you

---------- Post added at 12:14 ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 ----------

Another of those damn coincidences, no sooner had I posted my last post, phone rings and its the accountants secretary telling me the last date for the books to go in.......:eek:mg:......as though I needed a reminder.
Merv-- sorry to hear that, maybe Jason has wi fi- you could do it online onsite then-----------------------------------------------------
Maybe ??????:rolleyes:
Hope you can get a day in however.

nicepix

Reaction score
Merv-- sorry to hear that, maybe Jason has wi fi- you could do it online onsite then-----------------------------------------------------
Maybe ??????:rolleyes:
Hope you can get a day in however.

Flight' - It would be an idea to clear some space in your mailbox or give Merv' your phone number by PM. I can never seem to reply to you due to the mailbox being full. It would be a shame to miss out due to a message not being passed.

flightliner

Reaction score
Flight' - It would be an idea to clear some space in your mailbox or give Merv' your phone number by PM. I can never seem to reply to you due to the mailbox being full. It would be a shame to miss out due to a message not being passed.

NP. I cleared all my messages the other day so DG could send me a pm. here are only fifteen in their now, :)

flightliner

Reaction score
You know the place Nobby, I used to fly fish it when it first opened years ago-- lovely place, only human sound is the odd aircraft overhead,