Behind the Scenes with the Thames Fisheries Team

Tee-Cee

Reaction score
Very interesting and good to hear about what goes on behind the scenes.....perhaps we tend to forget the work done by these agencies for the good of angling...

I didn't intend posting on this but its worth putting it at the top again in case other miss it....................

dannytaylor

Reaction score
There's a lot of hard work which goes on behind the scenes in angling and often it is taken for granted or not even given a second thought by some anglers great to see it getting some recognition on here.

Like the margin planting idea this has given me some ideas which i could put forward to my fishing club :)

chav professor

Reaction score
Your right Danny there are some splendid projects going on. I tryed to get my club interested in a few 'minor' projects - not interested. Its all otters, comorants and polish anglers that are destroying the rivers. I would love to know how you get on with your club - whilst their river match results have gone down the toilet all there investments have gone into upgrading one of their lakes to commercial standards............. I'm still catching though on the free stretches so I'm cutting loose.....:(

Its good to see some positive work going on:)