Your views needed on bass fishing - online survey

FishingMagic

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The Angling Trust is calling on bass anglers to help us get a better deal on recreational fishing.

More...

soft plastic

Reaction score
Clicked on the link and gave up as soon as I saw "seabass". They are bass!

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, for once I agree with The Crow.

Does a male who earns £150k or more a year have a better or more weighty opinion than a female on minimum wage?

I fully understand the desire in a survey to put people into demographic categories, but I think it is unnecessary on a topic like this . . . . .

It should be noted however, that this is a "surveymonkey" problem and not one of the ATr's making.

robertroach

Reaction score
I agree with both of you that some of the questions do not seem relevant, however it is anonymous so no harm can be caused. Disappointing that anglers should opt out of something that may ultimately be of benefit to fish stocks and our sport. As for opting out because of some objection to the use of the term sea bass (there has been a thread about this before) - how absolutely ridiculous!

no-one in particular

Reaction score
I was put out by some of the personal details as well; its the way of these things but unnecessary in this case.
Just a pedantic thing but are there freshwater bass as well, maybe just making sure there was no confusion.