Tackle dealers on line

little oik

Reaction score
Just bought some stuff from this firm

? VIDRAX Fishing - Fishing tackles: hooks, reels, rods, nets, neopren

There service was impeccable .I placed my order on Thurs afternoon and it arrived this morning. They are the only company that I could find which actually stocks most of the Cralusso range .Although you have to pay postage ,the line for eg. is 2 yo yos cheaper a spool than anywhere else .
Obviously the postage would not be worth it for 1 or 2 items , the only thing that I found was that they were quoting 6 yo yos per kilo but when it came to the checkout it was about 10 . Whether that was me not reading it right I do not know
For all those that were after the Bolo type floats and similar try them .you will not be disappointed.

sam vimes

Reaction score
They are the only company that I could find which actually stocks most of the Cralusso range.

There's a bloke in Ireland that sells on ebay that stocks pretty much every Cralusso item, including a few that don't seem to appear on the Cralusso website. It can seem a little heavy on the postage costs but may well cost you less. I tend to buy in decent quantities from him as he combines postage to make it as cheap as possible.

For all those that were after the Bolo type floats and similar try them .you will not be disappointed.

I've been using the Cralusso Bolo floats for a while now. A little weird to fish with but damned effective and way more sensitive than such a great lump of a float and tip would appear to be on looks alone.

beerweasel

Reaction score
First I will support my local tackle shop, then I will support British based Internet
tackle dealers.
But I draw the line at buying from Bulgarians, sorry mate. :w

little oik

Reaction score
There's a bloke in Ireland that sells on ebay that stocks pretty much every Cralusso item, including a few that don't seem to appear on the Cralusso website. It can seem a little heavy on the postage costs but may well cost you less. I tend to buy in decent quantities from him as he combines postage to make it as cheap as possible.

Is that Attilla down in Wexford
.I have ordered form him before .He didnt have a large stock when I ordered from him.

I only used this site because he had everything that I wanted .I had checked various sites but to complete mt order I would have needed to deal with 3 different suppliers .And when there are people trying to charge over £5 for a spool of line and this guy did them for 3 yo yos a spool .It cost me 9 yo yo s for postage for a parcel weighing in at just under 1 Kilo. It costs me half that just to get a couple of spools of line from eleswhere .

I wanted to try the Arrow float but no one had them apart from him so why shouldnt I go to him .I dont care if he is Romania or from Outer Mongolia .He was the only one that could supply all me requirements and the service was really good .
I agree about using your local Tackle shop etc I will always check with them first if they do it or if they can get it .