1.8 Litre Thermos Flask for a Tenner

maceo

Reaction score
I broke one of my flasks just recently and was looking for a new one for a while. I especially wanted a big 1.8 litre one (which seems to be the biggest size they come in) because I can get through a lot of coffee in a session.

I found this one in Sainsbury's for a tenner and thought it was really good value and might be of interest to others. It's proper Thermos brand and it comes with two cups on the top.

Only tried it out the once so far, but it seems really good. Kept the coffee nice and hot even about 12 hours after I filled it - so recommended.

http://www.sainsburys.co.uk/sol/sho...hermos_eclipse_flask_18l.html?hnav=4294960296

the dace

Reaction score
I got this from Sainsburys a while back too. Absolute bargain and great if there's 2 of you as well. Had to get a smaller one for when i am on my own as too many toilet breaks from all the excessive coffee drinking :w

Steve Appleford

Reaction score
They are spot on...at least mine was but busted it whilst out Chubbing Sunday.....makes a nice rattling sounhd now when you shake it.....sneak one onto the weekly internet shop methinks .

Bluenose

Reaction score
seen something similar in TKMax.. they're a good size for doing hemp as well.

Titus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Three pints of coffee for a fishing session, I hope it's decaf, I wouldn't sleep for a week.

Michael Loveridge 2

Reaction score
There has been a revolution over the last 10-20 years in the flask world ,
I remember when the only stainless steel flask available was the "Finlay " well out of my reach as a youngster ,a glass inner one pinter was it .......... and how easy they smashed !
now i have "the stainless for all ocassion's one to go in the car ... every trip out ,one for the day sack .. the larger for fishing ... the small ones from any supermacdo £2-97 !!
Some things in this mordern world do get better !!...... " i love um "