whats your fancy

nicepix

Reaction score
Line from 8 out of 10 Cats Does Countdown: "Rachel Riley has not only shown that she is nearly as intelligent as Stephen Hawkins, but that she can dance almost as well as him too"

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
"Rachel Riley has not only shown that she is nearly as intelligent as Stephen Hawkins, but that she can dance almost as well as him too"

Well, I think that Hawkins bloke is a bit of a con man myself.

I mean, I saw him as the Oskars running up them stairs to get his statue, and he looked pretty fit to me . . . . . . . . .

Last edited:

Tee-Cee

Reaction score
I'm well out of date as I don't know who Rachel Riley is, and I'm dashed if I'm going to Google her !

I don't mind the eggs thing for kids as lots of them have a great time locally going on egg hunts, BUT fishing wise it's another matter entirely. For me it marks the start of warm weather anglers coming from hibernation, wanting to chat on the banks of still waters about large barbell carp etc etc and generally making a nuisance of themselves !!
Even worse it means I will miss four days of fishing, unless it rains and said anglers postpone 'coming out' until the May holiday......No, I will be happy to split the difference and settle for one wet day and give working families a chance to enjoy the break in reasonable weather - what a generous soul I am !!!

Still, it's not all bad as my wife will be doing something nice in the kitchen and my dear old mum will come for lunch and a cream tea. Not only that, I've had two good days this week with thirty plus catches of roach on both days !

Hope everyone has a happy Easter !

ps Is RR that blonde filly off that dance prog ?? Seem to recall seeing Bruce all over her ........??

Last edited:

bracket

Reaction score
Easy choice... Rachel Riley.... semi naked, lightly oiled, and smelling faintly of garlic:wh:

I'm going outside.... I could be gone for some time.......!!!!!!:wh

Christ, Rachel Riley!. Put a bag over her head and double her weight in Guinness and I might summoned up the motivation, maybe. Pete.