''If you could''.

flightliner

Reaction score
I,ve said before that It would have to be John Martin the old "Trent Otter" but as this is a second time on the subject I,ll have a second choice, this time a man much admired in Sheffield, "Gentleman" George Sands. A guy much respected in this angling mad town for his fishing abilities, a national angler and a truly all round nice guy.

rayner

Reaction score
I really can't think of anyone I would spend a day fishing with.
There are a number of anglers I would love to chat with over a pint. First choice for me would be my old mentor, I moved away for work during the late 60s and a few months later he died.
Other would be the likes of Benny Ashurst or Dave Thomas.

Derek Gibson

Reaction score
It would have to be my constant angling companion of twenty eight years prior to his sudden death in 1994. Selfless, honest, a loyal friend and a passionate angler with a great sense of humour, that was A.C.Taylor. Fondly known to everyone as ''Ches'', the one with the ready smile.

Bob Hornegold

Reaction score
Fred J Taylor, Richard Walker, Bernard Venables, Dennis Pye and Simon King from the past, Chris Yates, Mark Walsingham, ****ie Carr, Kevin Parr, Terry Hearn, Martin Bowler, Neill Stephens, John Bailey, Bob Morris and many others.

So many anglers that I have known, now departed, but never forgotten and admired.

Bob