£80k tackle box

chrissh

Reaction score
Rod, check! Waders, check! An £80k fishing set fitted in the car boot, check! Bentley's outrageous tackle box option for its £160k Bentayga SUV

366A335200000578-3697437-image-a-5_1468941948838.jpg

View image in gallery

john step

Reaction score
Excuse me for asking, but...........there doesn't seem to be any room for a maggot box and muddy boots:D

chrissh

Reaction score
Excuse me for asking, but...........there doesn't seem to be any room for a maggot box and muddy boots:D

There is a refreshment cabinet contains three metal flasks included so you could use one of the flasks for your maggot and put your muddy boots in a Lidl bag on the back seat … Problem sorted

Last edited:
B

binka

They'll get drawn over the coals for not including an unhooking mat! :)

robtherake

Reaction score
They'll get drawn over the coals for not including an unhooking mat! :)

Doesn't look like it's meant for scruffy oiks targeting those horrid coarse fish, Steve. Do the catch and release fluff-flingers carry a mat?

john step

Reaction score
My sandwich maker says she recognises those vacuum flasks. They look the same as the Go Outdoors ones....the cheapskates.

Still they won't have an internal spring and associated gunk.

I expect Lord Paul of Sheffield has one on order.:D

flightliner

Reaction score
The most subtle and sympathetic bit of class are the "feathers" placed dovetail fashion on the corners of the small open fly boxes.
Better still however would have been secret dovetails---sad , you just cant get the staff these days!.

Last edited:

chrissh

Reaction score
My sandwich maker says she recognises those vacuum flasks. They look the same as the Go Outdoors ones....the cheapskates.

Still they won't have an internal spring and associated gunk.

I expect Lord Paul of Sheffield has one on order.:D

Be the first in you fishing club to own one … I’ll do you a special deal 50% off if you order in the next 2 hours … all I need is your bank & card details and pin number … you will have to hurry as my flight to Lagos Nigeria is leaving tonight

Ill through in a lord john of Lincolnshire printed tee shire

maggot_dangler

Reaction score
Ok so fluff flingers done now WHERE is the proper fishing gear stuff that gets you know WET MUDDY covered in all sorts ( mind you the car would probably run a mile if it saw a bit of mud heading its way ) and just look at all that wasted space no good a space filling are they .:mad:

PG ...