Cleaver Claw

mouse

Reaction score
I was at Evesham fishing festival last weekend, great event but rained this year :(
sports direct were selling Dunlop Biomimetic 10ft Carp Feeder Rod (loads were sold for £10) now I don't want to start a thread about them as its been done to death before but they looked quite good, has anyone used them ?

clever claw were there and i had a look at it and seemed a good idea for long pole fishing and the method but I never see anyone using them ? any feedback on these ?

sam vimes

Reaction score
I have one despite not being a regular pole angler. It works well enough, but I find it a little fussy to set up.

trotter2

Reaction score
I don't do a lot of pole fishing these days. But when I did I had one, cant say I was that impressed with it. You don't see many using them sorry

blankmeister

Reaction score
I have one and used it for a few sessions but also found it too fussy to set up and had to be tweaked throughout the match. I ditched it and don't use anything at the moment. I seem to have more than enough attachments already. I think if anything a sock would suit me best.