Evening...

cmc68

Reaction score
Hi,

I've fished on (less) and off (more) for about 20 years. But with long periods of abstinence and poor memory really consider myself a newbie.

I started fishing more for the social aspect; to join a couple of good friends on night fishes etc. It was more for the beer/wine and sausages on sticks than the sport.

Then I moved onto game fishing and had a good few years being teased by trout at a local reservoir. But again there was a strong draw from the possibility to spend (contemplative) time out with the lads.

A five year lay off has just ended when my daughter showed an interest in fishing. This was followed by some swift reading to refresh my memory and several visits to local tackle shops to pick their brains, and culminated in a couple of trips to a very welcoming local commercial.

The end result is a plan for family membership to a local club with a gorgeous set of lakes (Paddock Wood Angling and Conservation Society - Gedges Lakes in particular), close to home where we can spend some 'quality time' and I can escape from time to time.

So here I am.

I need help...

hunters moon

Reaction score
:):) welcome cmc68 hope you enjoy fm.

....I have fished through fishless days that I remember happily without regret.
....Roderick haig-brown.