Hi peeps

newmarket

Reaction score
Evening Gentlemen , I've been a member for ages but have just decided to start posting on the forum.
I'm 54 years old and been fishing on and off since I was a whippersnapper , Essex based , don't get out much nowadays but when I do I like a Carp but enjoy most other forms of Angling .

Strong believer in the "apprenticeship" and not encouraging youngsters to run before they can walk , i have a weird sense of humour , as you'll discover , and I'm An avid West Ham supporter so up for a bit of banter there as well .

Look forward to learning from you fellas on here .

I'm not listening to Wanderer or Ciprinus though :)

newmarket

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome mate ;)

Is it quiet on the forum at the moment or is it just me everyone's avoiding ? :) :) :)

thecrow

Reaction score
Is it quiet on the forum at the moment or is it just me everyone's avoiding ?

It is a bit quiet at the moment, start a thread about the Angling Trust or still water Barbel or even the EA, that will liven things up a bit :)

I wont get involved in any of that though :):)

rubio

Reaction score
Howdy. I've been keeping quiet cos I want to save embarrassing myself revealing how little success i've been having.

newmarket

Reaction score
Thanks for all the welcomes fellas .

Is the. Nutritional value of Cell Boilies a good topic ? :)

How about the angling " apprenticeship " , my own personal favourite ;)

wanderer

Reaction score
Evening Gentlemen , I've been a member for ages but have just decided to start posting on the forum.
I'm 54 years old and been fishing on and off since I was a whippersnapper , Essex based , don't get out much nowadays but when I do I like a Carp but enjoy most other forms of Angling .

Strong believer in the "apprenticeship" and not encouraging youngsters to run before they can walk , i have a weird sense of humour , as you'll discover , and I'm An avid West Ham supporter so up for a bit of banter there as well .

Look forward to learning from you fellas on here .

I'm not listening to Wanderer or Ciprinus though :)

A warm welcome to my two old buddies from a different forum, as you probably suspect some old CM, stuff is coming up, great to see you guys, wheres the rest, the other place is getting boring, lets get started.

ciprinus

Reaction score
A warm welcome to my two old buddies from a different forum, as you probably suspect some old CM, stuff is coming up, great to see you guys, wheres the rest, the other place is getting boring, lets get started.

boring?? ha!! its been as dead as a stagnant pool since you ceased posting me old buddy.
no new posts for at least 4 days, just rehashing all the old *****. :wh
will be getting out on a regular weekly basis now so will soon be posting catch results with a few scenic piccies to flesh out the blanks lol
btw nige misses you :D:D

hawkmanjohn

Reaction score
Wanderer(CM) how's it going? Alright there Newmarket , hope you're keeping well..

newmarket

Reaction score
Hi Hawky I see a few are creeping over lol . I'm fine thanks mate , I had to come over cos I have been missing my old Hammers mate ?

wanderer

Reaction score
Greetings, to all my old buddies, i miss you guys too, these chaps are a lot more polite than some of the other animals but i have had me knuckles rapped already and i suspect Jon has as well, good to hear from you Tim hope you are all good now mate, we will have to get some fishing in the near futureand dowwn a few beers to celebrate the Irons finishing in the top four. See old Sam got a new job, nice tough one that. Give my love to Nige, posing little git, he will be alright now, see you picked up some pansies on the way.