Fish not posing nicely

B

binka

[*]keep 'scaling' objects (mini-forceps, reel or float, etc.) to hand,

Oi! :D

Anyone think of any more?

I enjoy having a quick snap of a fish partly because I have a memory like a sieve for anything I catch myself and partly because I enjoy looking back over them at home.

If like me anyone uses the camera on their phone then whilst the fish is resting in the net in the water after landing use your dry hands to swipe to the camera function (wet hands don't work well on a swipe/touch screen) and place the prepared phone on something dry very close to the unhooking mat... It's then literally a touch of a button and literally adds just a handful of seconds to the unhooking process.

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
I just wonder if turkeys ever realise they are turkeys

. . or indeed if they even know it is Christmas?

Oh, that could be a good title for a song . . . Do they know its Christmas time at all

All I need now is a collection of has been singers and teen aged boy bands members to record it for some charity or other and I'd be sure to get me knighthood at long last . . . . .

Cheers for the tip there Benny . . . . . .

Last edited:

greenie62

Reaction score
. . Oh, that could be a good title for a song . . . Do they know its Christmas time at all

All I need now is a collection of has been singers and teen aged boy bans members to record it for some charity or other and I'd be sure to get me knighthood at long last . . . . . . . . . . .

And in a desperate attempt to get money off people for the FM Mods Xmas Bash I 'spose you would entreat all and sundry to "Give us ya F---ing money" - well ya not getting my Fishing money! ;):D